Location – Mumbai, India
- Sales: Grows sales through market penetration. Develops new distribution outlets as needed. Analyzes market potential for new products and applications
- Sales Targets: Organizes and directs the sales personnel to ensure maximum sales coverage for products through distributor, OEM, and direct sales opportunities. Establishes sales goals for distributors and field sales personnel.
- Train: Upgrade and trains distributor sales personnel to ensure maximum effectiveness of the distributor organizations. Trains and motivates field sales.
- Management: Develops and maintains a competent work force through recruitment, training, coaching and establishing goals and objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned or required.
- 7-10 years technical sales experience preferably in selling industrial products if not Hoses and Couplings.
- Bachelors or a Diploma Degree in Engineering.
- High level of creativity and communication required in motivating sales personnel to exceed division goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate field sales personnel to reach organizations' goals.